I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

mandag 4. juli 2011

Heaven on earth

I'm sick, tired, sleepy, clean and insanely pleased. I can in all honesty say that the past week has been one of the best weeks of my life.

In 2007, I was convinced that Roskilde was amazing, even though it consisted of a week sleeping in a mud pool. Last year our tents got peed on all day every day, they got cut up and tagged on by the assholes we were lucky to have as our neighbors. Still I spent the festival week floating on a sweet, pink cloud, also known as strawberry daiquiri, and stood front row at Patti Smith, crying, singing and cheering my throat to pieces.

Then the year of 2011 arrived. Absolutely no words can describe how great it's been! Pictures are still to come, but it looked a bit like this, only much better:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar