I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

tirsdag 21. juni 2011

Hope you know that losing you's the hardest thing on earth for me



Yesterday we hit the one year mark of. It. When it happened. My dad and I went over to the graveyard to plant some new flowers and light a candle.


The rest of the day were mostly spent to scan old pictures from the photo albums my mom made when she was my age. Did you know she used to be a hairdresser once?



<3


How long time does it take to get over a loss? I'm so tired of crying, tired of grief, tired of wanting to call a number that's no longer in service. Does it have to hurt this much? How much longer does it have to hurt this badly? Tired.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar