I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

søndag 19. juni 2011

I turn around backwards and off slides my face



I've been lousy at updating lately, so I'll try to enumerate what I've been doing the last few weeks.

One day I tore off a big chunk of nail, and my finger started bleeding and stinging and hurting really badly. I made a band aid out of tape and a piece of tissue paper and got extremely fascinated by how pruny my finger got overnight.


I've also been working on my sexy, smoky voice.


And been drinking beer.


While watching the worlds longest tv show.



I've also left one of my favorite records out in the sun. Not recommended.


I've also been at the Norwegian Wood festival where I saw Patti Smith, deLillos and Eagles. Eric Clapton was playing as well, but I did't get to see him as I went to the House of Litterature instead, since Patti Smith was there talking about Just Kids and poetry and Rimbaud and stuff.


I even got to have a close encounter with her, and even thanking her personally for signing my book. I don't think I've been that nervous in my entire life.



Today I've been bracing myself for tomorrow, at the same time as my salivary gland has started to hurt again. Yeeee.
The Roskilde festival is just around the corner as well. Perhaps it would be smart to make a packing list soon, as I'm leaving on friday.

I'll start in a few days, thursday maybe.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar