I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

onsdag 11. mai 2011

Silly, silly dog

My dog, Dixie can be clever, when she wants to. She can be obedient as well as sly and clever, but the one thing she is the most is simply stupid. Of course she's beautiful as well, but hey! Do I need to point that out?

Anyhow, on sunday we went for a long walk in the nice weather. We went strolling by the river for a while and thereafter we took a look at some stuff in a flee marked, but then Dixie got stubborn. I figured she was thirsty, so we went to get some water, while Dixie was sitting outside, barking and chase the pedestrians away. As I came out to rehydrate her, I spottet a white string attaching her buttocks to the ground.



The moron I have as dog had managed to sit herself down in a freshly chewed gum. I must say it was quite interesting walking behind her up the stairs to our apartment and smell that her behind reeked of peppermint.


Gum, anyone?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar