I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

tirsdag 10. mai 2011

9th of May

Yesterday was my sisters birthday. I've ment to write a post in her honor her all day, but never seemed to get the time to do so, but I hope she'll forgive me for being a bit late.

I've always been happy about having a big sister, although I might not have been that sweet and innocent little sister she wanted. Hanne is always welcoming, caring, generous, kind and all sorts of other nice adjectives. She's always been eager to include me in her life, she's always had a shoulder to cry on, she's one of the most caring people I've ever known. I'm terribly proud of being her little sister and I wouldn't swap her for anything or anyone at any time, not even if I was offered Slim Twig on a silver platter.

She currently lives in Cape Town, and I can't wait for her to get back to Oslo.

Hanne, I love you <3


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar