I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

mandag 9. mai 2011

A film by Kirk

Okey, I've really done it this time. As I mentioned, I had to cancel my trip to Sweden due to my inflamed salivary gland, but then on friday I felt much better. I felt a need to celebrate, so I had a glass of bacardi. I manipulated myself into thinking that alcohol only would help getting me better, so one glass turned into two glasses, and suddenly I found myself downtown at a place where they played dubstep all night. In the end I realized that it might not have been that good of an idea after all, as I ended up having to support myself at my friend the entire way home.

My point in all of this is that alcohol in no way helps to cure sickness. I woke up yesterday with not only all of my clothes on, but also to find that my throat had swollen up to the size of a football field, and then it doubled in size again this morning. Thank God for soup and tea.

And by the way, I've found myself a new hobby! I've started looking through two external hard drives which is loaded with old pictures. Today I found this lovely photo of me and Dixie. We have a normal relationship, I promise.



Speaking of hobbies, I can hardly wait until tomorrow, the reason being that I'm obsessed with Gilmore Girls and they don't air it in weekends.

With that in mind, I want to share one of my favourite scenes; "a film by Kirk":

The original clip from the series in bad quality.

Kirk's movie, without any audio.

Kirk's movie, without any audio, but with portuguese subtitles.

Kirk's movie, in german

or perhaps Kirk's movie with the original audio, but with a funky intro/outro.

Depending on your mood.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar