I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

torsdag 5. mai 2011

Complaining vol.II

Being a narcissist, I can't find any excuse not to post a photo from the third day of hell, the reason being that I want to prove that I've taken a shower since my last post. While I'm at it, I want to mention the fact that I still haven't been able to attach the ball to my nose ring, and I'm quite frightened about getting a gangrene in my nose, considering that I did't exactly sterilize anything before sticking a blunt needle through it.

Bazinga.

The balloon that has replaced my salivary gland hasn't exactly been amusing neither, especially considering that it woke me up a gazillion times last night, and every time it felt like someone had been punching me repeatedly in the left side of my face. I was sure I was out of painkillers, and stupid as I am I didn't even check my drawer before I went to the store to buy a new one. As a result I'm now ready to fall into a coma tonight.

Bazinga.

I sence that the part of all of this that really pisses me off is the fact that I, in stead of sitting alone in my room, could be on my way to a qotsa-consert in Stockholm.

On the bright side I get to lable 400 sport catalogues tomorrow.

But, you know what, I'll call it a day and stop whining about my crappy life and go and put ointment on Dixies ass instead.

1 kommentar:

  1. I'll keep reading here as long as you keep writting, 'cause my norwegian dribbled off of my brain eons ago....

    Man....that look so painfull....
    I really hope you feel better soon.

    hey....and Im glad you asked me to post more, the blog would have been still dead otherwise.

    take care.

    SvarSlett