I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

mandag 16. mai 2011

13th of May

Last friday, I was at a concert with Nora Marie and my cousin, Tonje. We were standing on the first row to see a norwegian rock band called Raga Rockers. They had a pile of band t-shirts they were giving away during the show, and excitingly enough Michael Krohn gave one of them to me. Oh, happy day!

Saturday's oufit:


I've been quite happy the last periode of time, kinda like this:


I might mention that I finished reading Just Kids this weekend, and I've starting counting the days till Patti is coming to Norway, both to talk about the book and than to play a gig the next day. I've decided that June is going to be a heck of a good month. Now, on the other hand, I'm going to take Dixie out and dance with her on my way to work. I have a bunch of football shoes waiting for me, as I'm the one in charge of photographing them for our webpage.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar