I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

tirsdag 24. mai 2011

The golden girls

I realized it's been a while since my last update. I can start out with telling about my weekend. At saturday I helped out at an exercising event for seniors. The sport shop I usually work at has had a stand at this event in many years, and I've been lucky enough to have had the chance to work there for the past four years. We bring the exact same boxes of clothing every year - a piece of clothing we call grilldress in Norway. I can honestly say that I recognized at least half of our customers, and they all bought a suit that looks completely identical to the suit they bought last year, and the year before.

I have to say the best part of my day was when one of the handsome fellas started stripping at the middle of the floor and trying a suit on then and there. When I discreetly pointed towards the toilets and told him it was alright if he wanted to undress in private, he just winked at me. I ain't that shy, babe.

I just wanna point out that the stripper isn't the same man as the one pictured below.


In other news, we've got ourselves a new front door. It even has one of those handy peepholes!


And in unrelated news, here's a gif of Dixie.


I just couldn't help myself.

1 kommentar: