I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

fredag 9. september 2011

Maybe I look like a rich kid, or at least some kid with a bit of coin



I felt a strong need to show off one of my new pair of pants. God knows how long I've been searcing for a nice pair of corduroy pants, and suddenly there they were, laying on a table right in front of me. I'm considering bying three or four of the same pair so that I can keep them forever and ever, almost. Luckily I'll get paid during the next couple of days, so I might get to go through with it.


In about an hour and a half I'll be a good citizen and use my vote during the elections. Go democracy!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Just found your blog via lookbook.nu and I have to say I'm totally in ♥ with it, with you, with your lovely style!
    New follower babe!
    XX,

    CHRISTINAKEY.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  2. thank you so much for the comment!You're so beautiful:)

    SvarSlett