I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

tirsdag 30. august 2011

Curing a 4 day hangover, day 2

This is what I've mostly been up to recently:


It involves a lot of this...:


...combined with a lot of this...:



...which leads to a lot of this:


I've also been to a book launch, a huge sale in the bookshop where my flatmate Haris works, and seen a concert by some great musicians, followed by a private concert with this guy:





My liver is quite relieved by the moment of rest it's been given these last couple of days. Phew, I'm happy it's three whole days until the next weekend. It's important to take a moment at ease as well, you know.

2 kommentarer:

  1. havent you also been with me over coffee?
    thats right, plus 1 beer shared

    SvarSlett
  2. Sorry, of course I've been socializing myself with you as well. Sorry I didn't mention you in the post <3456

    SvarSlett