I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

mandag 6. februar 2012

Psychic Confusion

Geek-alarm, especially for those who's not the least bit interested in Sonic Youth, Lydia Lunch or the 1970's New York music scene in general.

The thing is that I'm reading a book. I'm reading a book about just that; post punk, no wave, Sonic Youth, Patti Smith, Brian Eno, you name it. Just read the book goddamnit!

Just kidding, just read these excerpts. No pressure, just read them!


Lydia Lunch has got to be my greatest idol, in exception of all my other idols of course.



To be even more boring and lame, I'll add an interview to this soup as well, since I guess only 1>persons bothered to read the words I posted, included myself. Alright, I do have some faith in the humanity,  just have a bigger faith in Dixie. Right now i.e., I have great belief in the fact that she has to poop, so I think we're going out to do so. That is, Dixie is going to poop, I'll just watch. You can watch yourself, if you want to - at the interview that is!



Oh lord, what's to become of me.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I like this album: http://omarrodriguezlopez.bandcamp.com/album/omar-rodriguez-lopez-lydia-lunch

    SvarSlett