I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

mandag 10. oktober 2011

May the force be with you

This saturday, my life turned in a new direction. I've been waiting for this day to come, and finally it arrived.


I got to share the experience with one of my oldest and dearest friends, Tara, who found it to be just as exciting as myself.


You see, both of us were Star Wars virgins.


After we finished watching Episode IV, since it apparently is the first film, we had a serious urge to play with lazers...


...so I released my party rats.


And we were like: USE THE FORCE!


And Dixie was like: Jeeeez, Louiiiiise.


As Tara and I made this a new tradition, I can't continue watching the Saga by myself, so instead I'll just drink my weight in tea and imitate Chewbacca, or Chubbachubba as I like to call him. Dixie is so gonna hate me. Yeah, well, whatever.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar