I desided to try out an idea. I know that norwegian isn't the most widespread language in the world, and in that case I'll try to translate some of my posts. When I feel like it. Probably never. The original blog, however, is found here.

onsdag 24. august 2011

Ooh, I think I'm getting a tumour



There are no words to describe how fabulous this chick was. She was a truly talented no wave musician from France, who also became good friends with Patti Smith. Together with D.J. Barnes, Lizzy Mercier Descloux formed Rosa Yemen, and I've searced every possible place you can buy music without finding anything else than downloads. Just too bad I'm a cd kind of girl. But come oooon, just give this a listen:



Even though I'll keep looking for her cd, I kinda cheated and downloaded some of her music from this page. I couldn't help it! Just look at her, she was too great!



Oh, how I love her.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar